Latest Posts

MAC Holiday '09 Collection - Magic, Mirth and Mischief

By 18:15

Launch at KLCC Centre Court, October 21-25, 2009.































 I tried on the colours and to my horror I looked like I just stepped out of a freak show. I think the make-up artist chose the wrong colours for my skin tone! I had grinch green eyes with bright pink blusher and pale pink lips. I'm not even going to post up my pic. I rushed off to one of my most trusted make-up counters and had it removed. Perhaps I'll give the colours another shot but with a different make-up artist.

Otherwise the Collection looks pretty & shimmery, capturing the holiday mood.

Here are some of the prices for the palettes & sets. Was in a rush so couldn't hang around to get the full price list.

Price List:

Brush Set (Set of 5)                                   - RM250
Lip Palette                                                 - RM150
Blush Palette                                            - RM180
Mineralise Powder/Blush Set + Kabuki Brush- RM300
Lip Bag/Eye Bag                                        - RM180

Go check it out!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. mac colors are a bit tad dramatic for me.. so far.. i dun buy anything from mac anymore :(

    i'm into SHU shu shu tsumori chisato collection now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe... they're trying for halloween look too? :p

    btw... how's their shadow palette? anything u think worth for the $$?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should've seen me just now, i looked like sister of grinch! lol!

    i've seen the tsumori chisato x shu collection. the winking cat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. janice, check out www.temptalia.com/mac-magic-mirth-mischief-holiday-2009-kits for clearer pics & swatches of the colours..

    I like the Smoke & Mirrors Palette.. As usual the eyeshadows are very pigmented.. If you're a Mac fan then its worth the money..
    The Mineralize Blush/Powder Set is a 3 piece full size set plus kabuki brush, for RM300 thats a good price from Mac..

    Drop by KLCC & try the colours.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Darling, so you went for the event?

    was it just walk-in for the makeover?

    ReplyDelete
  6. fatin : got pigments at this collection ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Von : Its just walk in.. Better to go on weekday coz i'm pretty sure there'll be lotsa ppl at weekend..

    They'll also be at Pavillion 30/10-2/11 & Mid Valley 2/11-8/11..

    Go for it von.. I know u like MAC.. ;)

    Jess: They have pigments with the Eye Bag set.. there's 2 types - Shimmertime (soft baby pink) is ltd ed & Melon (soft bright golden peach).. The pigments colours look nice..

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<