Latest Posts

Marc By Marc Jacob - Autumn Winter 09 Collection

By 15:50




I found myself at the launch of the Autumn Winter 09 Collection at the Marc By Marc Jacobs Boutique at Pavillion about 3 weeks ago on 30/09. Party-like atmosphere with live DJ, hor d'oeuvres and cocktails were served and free make-up trials and gifts.

The collection was very vibrant from clothes, acessories to brightly coloured handbags and totes. The style was very young and fun. This collection derived its inspiration from the eighties. I personally am not very fond of the style from that era. Though I found that most of the pieces were beautiful and would love to wear them. It is a refreshing change from the dull and dreary look that is usually around during auntumn/winter. The Sales Assistants doned skirts with flower prints that are the featured print of this season and can also be seen on the cover of Marc by Marc Jacobs Mook. Even that was cute.








Make Up by Bobbi Brown


Make Up by Bobbi Brown





The totes I loved. The totes were adorned with flower prints and cute animals as well as cartoon character pictures. One in particular caught my eye. It had beautiful prints with a design of a cat in front. I want that tote! It costs RM699! Needless to say my financial situation at moment does not allow me to splurge on a tote with that price tag. *Sigh*


This Season's Muse


My Tote.. *Sigh*






Since I was gutted with the whole tote episode. I moved on to the hor d'oeuvres and cocktails. The food and beverage was catered by Delicious. The food was arranged under a tree which had animals on it. So cute. Muffin first. It was a strawberry muffin with sugar topping with cute animals pictures painted on top. It was good. There were also mini merengues filled with cream and topped with a slice of strawberry, tartlets and more muffins. Savoury finger foods were also around but I was concentrating more on the sweet stuff. :) I was disappointed with the drinks though, the coke and sprite were horribly watered down, a friend of mine who had the white wine said it tasted cheap but at least the watermelon and strawberry cocktail was not too bad.


The Food Tree






I then eyed the free make over they had in store by Bobbi Brown. Yay!! I had a mini make-over done by Simone the Retail Manager of Bobbi Brown stand alone store at Pavillion. After she was done with me I told her it was impossible for me to look that good if I were to do it myself. Impossible I tell you! I was given a list of products that were used on me. I want them all! Along with a free sample of Bobbi Brown's new cleansing oil, a charm sized jar of Hydrating Eye Cream (3ml) and a voucher for complimentary brow trimming service.


With Simone


Bobbi Brown Freebies

The boutique also had other promotions such as the highest spender of the day will be entitled to a FREE bag and  by purchasing any 2 items you are entitled to 15% off for both items.

All this would have been more satisfying if I could only bring that tote back with me.. :(


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. nice nice, too expensive of a tote !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can make one myself & sew on a pic of my cat.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<