Latest Posts

Products I'm loving for a sunny getaway...

By 00:10 , , , , , , ,

I'm currently tanned after my sunny trip to Golden Palm Tree Resort. After spending so much time under the sun it's impossible for me not to tan and you know what, I'm loving it! I love having a healthy glow and getting some colour on my legs is always great. Call me strange but I'm not one to run at the sight of sun light. When asked Team Edward or Team Jacob, well that's an easy one, I'm for the werewolves! A shirtless Jacob strutting around under the sun is so hot!! How did I get into this? *sniggers*


Lucky me I don't get sun burn which I've been told is quite an uncomfortable experience. I made sure I put on tons of sunblock before the outdoor activities to protect my skin from those killer harmful rays. Regardless of sunblock though I still tan easily but as long as it protects my skin, I'm good to go. My choice of sunblocks are:

1. Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense - I noticed my face didn't tan all too much than it normally would with long periods of sun exposure. Plus it's light! Review here.
2. Clinique Sun SPF 50 Body Cream - Slightly thick but non-greasy. Did a great job.

At the risk of sounding vain I had some makeup on despite being on a 'break'. Hey I wasn't about to look dull and colourless just because I'm suppose to be on a beach trip. What I was amazed with was that the products I had on didn't melt away. It stayed on my face despite the heat, sweat and oiliness. I just thought I'd share with you guys the products I had on and brought along that worked for me under almost extreme conditions.

1. Lancome Maqui Miracle Liquid Foundation - This did not budge from my skin! It's amazing! Review here.
2. NARS Blush in Gilda- It stayed vibrant for hours!
3. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara - This mascara isn't waterproof but despite the sweating and oiliness it did not smudge or run. Made my eyes look fab throughout! Review here.
4. Laura Mercier Lipstick in Healthy Lips - For a hint of colour for photos. It looks great stained!
5. Carmex Cherry Lip Balm - One of my faves, it goes with me everywhere.

There you go, products I relied on for a hot sunny trip and they never failed me despite being outdoors for hours!!

Read about My Getaway at Golden Palm Tree Resort Part 1 and Part 2. Also my outfit shoot at GPT.

Tomorrow's post: Will it be Desserts or Shoes? I can't decide. You'll just have to check back tomorrow then. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you have NARS blusher, me jealous =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we had Nars here.. I'm sure we'd be collecting. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<