Latest Posts

Love Etc... Sun Kiss ♥

By 16:50 , , , , , ,


So here's the 'bang'! I was feeling inspired last week despite the falling sky. No I didn't get flowers from a secret admirer. I checked my table, nothing there. Just mountains of files looking like they were ready to fall on me. *shredder please!*

What was different last week anyway? Well I realised I had been wearing The Body Shop's latest summer fragrance Love Etc... Sun Kiss everyday of last week. It could have been as a matter of convenience that it's the easiest to reach on my currently messy dressing table but I was glad it was my fragrance of the week.


 
It's so fresh and vibrant! I rather liked the original scent but I love this one loads more. So I figured instead of doing just another review on a fragrance, why not give my own interpretation of Love Etc... with an outfit that I think describes it best plus it's just more fun. I call it a "Photo Write Up". *moment of brilliance there :P*
Love Etc... Sun Kiss is a fruity-floral fragrance with a blend of jasmine and fresh nectarine notes. Created by Dominique Ropion who is a world renowned perfumer, it embodies everything FLIRTY, DARING and a dash of CHEEKY. No brainer why I was attracted to this one.





 
It is housed in a distinctively shaped bottle with an eye catchingly pretty ombre gradient in orange-pink with a gold top. The fragrance works really well with varying body tempratures, I'm indoors one minute then outdoors the next *you're hot and you're cold, you're yes then you're no.. Katy Perry anyone?*. Great staying power too.


 
The other two summer fragrances which are an exciting twist to the originals are White Musk Sun Glow and Dreams Sun Fresh. These are limited editions so if you fancy any or all of them you have to get them soon! Each Eau de Toilette retails at RM85 for 50ml and also comes in the body pue variant. Layer it! ;)



The Community Fair Trade alcohol comes from sugarcane organically grown in Ecuador. The oragnic farming methods used by the CADO co-operative help preserve the natural beauty and wildlife of the Cotopaxi provinces in the foothills of the Andes.

I just realised, who in the right mind would spray any sort of fragrance on themselves in a pool? Then again, there's always something strange happening when it comes to the Chocolate Cats. *wootsz*

*Note: Product courtesy of The Body Shop Malaysia.

Coming up: Something creamy and tinted. It's for the face. ^^

Top: Bershka | Skirt: Zara | Necklace: Diva | Nails: Essie One of a Kind (old) | Bracelets: by fatin, Accessorize, Esprit

*Photos are taken by MRZ Photography for the exclusive use of Chocolate Cats.


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. cute nails!!!! and love the floral top too! seldom see you in skirt so this is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jean! ^^ this means i must go shopping for more skirts. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your heels!

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. classy pyt: thanks babe! I'm convinced those shoes go with everything. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! You do look soooo pretteee esp the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks loads corrine! i was feeling creative.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<