Latest Posts

La Senza SHOW OFF - Fall 2012 Collection Launch

By 17:01 , ,

Who says Fall has to be gravitate towards darker colours completely. La Senza's Fall 2012 Collection "SHOW OFF" brings you the sexiests bras this season. They had a launch a few weeks back and wow they really have some hot hawt stuff going there. The SHOW OFF Collection comes in 3 Bra types - Balconnet, Plunge and Demi making it a versatile and over-the-top sexy collection. 




This collection has the most exciting patterns and prints around. There's lace, animal prints, snake print, polka dots and a combination prints. With names such as Blue Moon, French Kiss, Martini and Shark Skin Grey with a Paisley Polly print pulling them all together. If you guys have seen this collection I'm sure you have you favourites because I definitely have mine.









The private fashion was muy caliente with sexy models Showing Off the collection and well fit guys models going around promoting the bras on a 'tray'. As my invitation is courtesy of Tammy (Plusizekitten via La Senza),  I was requested not to include the photos of the female models in my post so as to respect the modesty of the female models. Completely understand. I did however managed to grab a quick photo with one of the hawtt male models with oh so tight abs!


I'm loving the collar on the hawt guy! Where do I get me one of those?


These are mine. Yet to get matching bottoms for the bra. :P



The prices ranges from RM149.90 - RM39. The SHOW OFF Collection is available now at all La Senza Stores.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<