Latest Posts

Review: Kérastase Elixir Ultime Oléo-Complexe Shampoo & Conditioner

By 22:22 , ,

Last year I fell head over heels for the Kérastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil, read review here. This year I completed the range and tried out Kérastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil-Riched Shampoo and Kérastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil-Enriched Masque, both of which uses the same technology and oils as the Beautifying Oil.


Recap, Elixir Ultime Oléo-Complexe technology is a powerful combination emollient and nourishing ingredients. The combinations of Maize, Argan, Camellia and Pracaxi Oils nourishes, protects and leaves hair feeling light, soft and supple with beautiful shine. It also makes the hair stronger with continued use.



Despite all that oil Kérastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil-Riched Shampoo is  quite light and it doesn't really work up to a lather when you apply to wet hair, doesn't mean it's not working though. Don't add on too much as it cleanses really well. Too much might weigh the hair down and we wouldn't want flat hair.



Kérastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil-Enriched Masque is very rich with micro shimmer which adds to that luxurious feel. I apply to the length of my hair, concentrating at the the ends. Again apply just enough. A little goes a long way. Massage gently into the hair and leave for 5-10 minutes.




Since my limited edition Yaz of Yazbukey x Kérastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil has finished, I started on a new bottle just without the artsy design but same amazing technology, applied just enough to the ends. I noticed by using the shampoo and masque I don't really as much of the oil. Save more, yay!!




I have been using the shampoo and masque combo for the past 5 washes and my hair is loving it. Plus the beautifying oil, my hair has been looking less frizzy, smoother, the ends better moisturised and feels softer too. Makes blow drying loads easier too. You guys must be wondering, doesn't the oils weigh down my curls, like how I'm always whining *lol*? Surprisingly no! It looks smooth and manageable and the curls are still there. Both the shampoo and masque have that gorgeous Kérastase Elixir Ultime scent, as I described the oil - opulence, classy with that French Riviera air.



Kérastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil-Riched Shampoo and Kérastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil-Enriched Masque available at all Kérastase salons. Call 03-77271231 for a salon nearest to you.

*Note: Products courtesy of Kérastase Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<