Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown Makeup Lessons

By 02:22 , ,

The essence of the Bobbi-Look is to have naturally, beautiful skin. It's important to get your base right before enhancing your features or putting on any colours because there really is no point in enhancing anything with a chalky dull complexion. This reminds me I need to hydrate more.



I really like the looks Bobbi Brown has created for Katie Holmes. They are looks that everyone could possibly look good with if done right. If you've been wondering how to get those looks or even how make full use of your Bobbi Brown products, you can just walk into a Bobbi Brown store and get yourself schooled on anything Bobbi.. with no charge! Seriously!



I've tried it and I've picked up quite a few tips and tricks from the makeup artists. Oh who am I kidding? I'm so familiar with the team over at Pavilion that I have learned so much from them over the years. 

So here's how it works.. there's a list of makeup lessons for you to choose from. If it's a quickie lesson and there are makeup artists free at that point of time, you can have your lesson on the spot. However if it's one of those say Long-Wear Look or Bridal Beauty Lessons that takes longer then you would have to make an appointment.



One thing you have to keep in mind though, these are lessons and not makeovers. Which essentially means that the makeup artist will demonstrate on how to get the look or a particular technique on one side of your face and you will have do the other side on your own. Therefore you learn the technique yourself. Don't worry if you don't get it exactly the same though. That's where practice comes in. 



You are not obliged to purchase anything at the end of your lesson but I bet that you might just find products that you like and those that suit you. Love it when this happens. I chanced upon my fave lippie when I was sitting around trying out colours for fun. It's called Rose, super pretty by the way, and it's one of the first ten lip colours Bobbi created.

wearing rose

If you fancy learning more about the Bobbi-look or want to learn something new, drop by a Bobbi Brown store to book your one-on-one lesson. My fave is the Bobbi Brown stand alone store at Pavilion, super friendly team and it's really spacious! Thanks loads Bobbi Brown for the invitation and Grace at Bobbi Brown Pavilion for helping me out with the photos. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<