Latest Posts

Why I Want To Party With Kinohimitsu

By 00:06


It's The Butterfly Project's end of the year party and I want to party with Kinohimitsu! It's going to be a Luau at a Spa. Curious..? Well so am I!

I want to join The Butterfly Project x Kinohimitsu Luau Party because I want to relive my Hawaiian memories. Dipping my feet in the blue waters of Waikiki Beach, with wind blowing in my hair while checking out hawtt Hawaiian guys. Though I don't think it's going to be replayed that way but it'll happen in my world while at the Luau. If that makes sense.. Lol!

Check out The Butterfly Project facebook page for latest happenings! And if you want to find out more about Kinohimitsu go to www.kinohimitsu.com and their facebook page for updates.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<