Latest Posts

Yesterday Afternoon With Bobbi Brown

By 12:35 , ,


I had the most exciting afternoon with the Bobbi Brown team yesterday. First I had the privilege of meeting Kai Vinson, Bobbi Brown’s Regional Director of Education & Artistry in Asia Pacific who works closely with Bobbi Brown herself every season during New York Fashion Week. Second I got a sneak preview of Bobbi Brown's Spring/Summer 2014 colours and third I got to hang out with some of Bobbi Brown's makeup artists and watch how they do things. Okay so that's just a summary of what went on yesterday and these are but some of the photos I'll be sharing with you guys for now. I promise there will be more real soon. So if you're a huge Bobbi Brown fan, like me, you wouldn't want to miss it. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<