Latest Posts

Review: Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Peach Pop

By 01:03 , ,

A Spring must-have! The New Clinique Cheek Pop Blush is my current fave. It's like a pop of pretty on my cheeks. The Cheek Pop blush is a new silky formulation from the brand and it comes in four shades - Ginger Pop, Peach Pop, Berry Pop and Plum Pop. It's meant to give you that healthy "just-pinched" look.




It's housed in a clear round compact which beautifully showcases the Gerbera Daisy design embossed onto it. It took me quite a bit of staring before I started using my Peach Pop. The formulation appeared dense and I thought it was going to require some layering before the colour showed but it didn't. It's really finely milled that it was so easy to swatch.



Using a brush to pick up the colour was even more of a surprise. For one I didn't think the brush picked up any colour until I brushed it on. The coloured showed amazingly well on my cheeks. It went on smooth, seamless and blends like a dream. It's well pigmented with brilliant colour pay off. You can layer and build for a brighter pop of colour. Even then it still looks like second skin with no cakiness. I had no problems with it accentuating my dried up acne scars either.



The Cheek Pop Blush wears well. I noticed a hint of fading only after 7 hours. That's saying a lot for one with oily cheeks. Which would mean that its intensity might just last for a whole day for those with non-oily cheeks.

Love this! You need this! I need the other shades of this!

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush retails at RM80 (12oz) and is currently available at all Clinique counters.

*Product courtesy of Clinique Malaysia.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Is this available? last time I checked they said these will be available in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Definitely plan to get one. But I don't know whether I will have the heart to swipe my brush on the pretty flower..

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<