Latest Posts

Review: Cuscos Aqua 2 Bubble Cleanser

By 11:40 ,

Looks like Korean skincare is having a bubbly moment. Cuscos Aqua 2 Bubble Cleanser seems very similar to the Cremorlab O2 Energising Bubble Mask, they both bubble, difference is, one is a cleanser and the other a mask.



Cuscos is a Korean Skincare range which uses Swarovski Zirconia in some of their products. The name Cuscos is a combination of 'Customised Cosmetics'. Its main aim is to heal and reviatlise skin need. Cuscos is divided into three - Daily Care System, Special Care System and Whitening System. I tried to find out more on is official website however trying to get to auto translate from Korean to English was impossible unless it's my chrome that's having issues. 

Cuscos Aqua 2 Bubble Cleanser intensively cleanses leaving the skin feeling fresh. The active ingredients are Pomegranate which is a rich source of antioxidants with anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties while; and Caviar which supplies essential fatty acids to the skin which has anti-ageing properties.

This cleanser has gel-like texture which turns to fine bubbles withing seconds of application. After it bubbles, I just massage it into the skin for a few minutes and rinse with warm water. My skin feels clean though a tad taut after. I was told that is also removes makeup residues but since I use a makeup remover before the cleanser, I didn't really have a problem with it.



At RM198 (100ml), Cuscos Aqua 2 Bubble Cleanser is definitely expensive, especially since I can get cleansers that suit my skin type a lot better at a more reasonable price. Not really something that I would purchase myself. However if you're a Korean skincare fan or are having a 'bubble' moment, you might be interested in this. Cuscos Skincare is available at IsMe Beauty & Cafe at Bukit Bintang. They will be opening their second outlet at Nu Sentral on 7th October.

IsMe Beauty & Cafe | Facebook
CUSCOS Wesite
B-Lot 1-1
Block B 1st Floor
Bintang Fairlane 23
Jalan Padang Walter Grenier
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Contact No: 03-21106191
Hours: 9am - 9pm

*Product courtesy of Cuscos Skincare.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<