Latest Posts

Zoeva Luxe Color Blush in Rush Rush and Zoeva Blush Brush

By 23:20 , ,

was browsing around and found the Zeova blush about the same time I got the Zoeva Eye Primer. I couldn't resist the shade. Zoeva Luxe Color Blush in Rush Rush is described as "Few Minutes of Joy" which could have various meanings. I leave it up to you for the more exciting one.




Rush Rush is described as Coral Pink shade, although I see it as more of a pink coral. This is a matte one which is highly pigmented. You need only apply it with a really light hand for a healthy flush or is buildable if you prefer a brighter pop of colour. The texture is really soft and easy to blend. It lasts amazingly well through out the day with minimal fading if at all. It's formulated with apricot oil and vitamin E. It comes in a sturdy sleek black case with a mirror inside.

I decided to get the Zoeva Luxe Cheek Finish along with it with plans of using it with my other blushers as well. However I found that it works best with the Zoeva Luxe Color Blush. The blush brush is soft and picks up as well as blends out colour with ease. I like that the brush head is small and works well with we. I have noticed minimal shading after a few washes since I got it about a month back.

You can get the Zoeva Luxe Color Blush (6 shades) for RM36 and Zoeva Luxe Cheek Finish for RM57.50 on either www.luxola.com.my or www.zoeva-shop.de which ships internationally. I got mine from Luxola. For the price, I think both are a steal. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<