Latest Posts

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel In Italian Leather

By 16:37 , ,

 
I feel like it has been ages since I wrote a post. Ok so I'm exaggerating, it has only been a few days but still. My laptop has been giving me so much problems over the past two weeks and I'm beyond annoyed that I have deicded that there will be a new laptop in the picture hopefully by this week. Then back to regularly blogging becuase I'm so backlogged.

I haven't been doing my nails very regularly either despite picking up some new colours a little while back and some where in between. I got a few colours from the Revlon Parfumerie range not really for the whole scented thing but I liked some of the colours and the vintage looking bottles were hard to resists. I have actually used Italian Leather before but completely negelcted to take a photo of it until now. I really love the colour, it suits my skin tone so well. It's a grey khaki green with gold micro shimmer which looks either more grey or khaki green under different lighting. The formula is easy to layer and my nails were opaque with two layers. Italian Leather falls under the Sweet & Spices scent category and for me it smelled very musky. I'm not particularly bothered by the scent as it's not that strong, although it does linger for about three days. The colour started chipping after 4 days which is usually the time nail colours start chipping on me.
 
Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel is available at Sasa for RM20.90 if I remember correctly.
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<