Latest Posts

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet EDT

By 20:45 , , ,

I'm sure you guys have seen the TVC for the Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by now, Natalie Portman is perfection as always. Blooming Bouquet is the latest interpretation of Miss Dior, light and fresh.


The accent is more on florals instead of the usual Miss Dior powdery scents. It opens with a delicate blend of Sicilian Orange essence which goes into a floral heart, of pink peony and Damascus rose with apricot and peach complimenting the florals. It then finishes with the velvety scent of white musk. Just like previous Miss Dior fragrances, Blooming Bouquet takes the same bottle shape and it decorated with a silver ribbon at the neck.


Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a delicate and a rather romantic fragrance that's perfect for warmer days. Apt I think when Spring gets less nippy. I like the scent but I only wished it lasted through out the day on me. But I suppose with such an airy pretty scent reminiscent of a rose garden blooming under glorious sunshine, I don't really need an excuse to reapply.

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is now available at leading department stores. It retails at RM265 (50ml) and RM365 (100ml).

*Product courtesy of Dior Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<