Latest Posts

Melvita Bio-Excellence Naturalift - Redefines Facial Contours

By 15:31 , , ,

Melvita Bio-Excellence Naturalift Youthful Skin Extraordinary Water and Melvita Bio-Excellence Naturalift Youthful Serum are two new additions to Melvita's organic anti-ageing skin care range Bio-Excellence Naturalift. The range is targeted at cellular ageing and works to smooth wrinkles, fine lines and redefine facial contours with ingredients derived from the precious organic four plant buds. Beech, pine, blackcurrant and raspberry plant extracts work together to strengthen the skin's natural defences and help it to resist oxidation.


Melvita Bio-Excellence Naturalift Youthful Skin Extraordinary Water is enriched with Melvita's patented bud complex and naturally derived hyaluronic acid, this pre-care gel water visibly smoothes and firms. It prepares skin perfectly for the products that follow and leaves it soft, hydrated and plumped. This particular floral water has light rose scent that is non-intrusive which I really like. It has a unique fluid gel texture that does apply a tad sticky but goes away after a few seconds. I don't usually add on new products to my AM routine but I decided to include this rose water because it has been so nice to use. It gives that extra bit of instant hydration and leaves my skin soft with just two drops. My skin doesn't get anymore oily than it usually is. I have been particularly loving this floral water.

Melvita Bio-Excellence Naturalift Youthful Serum is enriched with natural hyaluronic acid and rye extract, this serum both hydrates and helps restore elasticity. The bud complex replenishes the skin - the hibiscus extract smoothes the skin where as the oat extract has a tightening effect. The light cream texture absorbed quickly leaving my skin feeling comfortable.


I didn't really notice obvious results within the first two weeks with these two products. So I pretty much applied and forgot about it. It was in the fourth week and some patience that I notice my skin looking gradually smoother and a bit more plump. My skin looked really good under makeup. I'm not sure if you guys notice the difference in the photo below though.


Melvita Bio-Excellence Naturalift Youthful Skin Extraordinary Water retails at RM98 (100ml) and Melvita Bio-Excellence Naturalift Youthful Serum RM240 (30ml). The entire range is now available at Melvita stores.

Keep updated:

*Products courtesy of Melvita Malaysia.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<