Latest Posts

SK-II Mid-Day Miracle Essence and Mid-Night Miracle Essence - Miracle Water On The Go

By 16:14 , , ,

If you are a fan of the Miracle Water, you will definitely love this. Miracle Water on the go. Need I say more? SK-II recently launched the SK-II Mid-Day Miracle Essence and SK-II Mid-Night Miracle Essence to deliver a boost of crystal clear skin anytime anywhere. I haven't already guessed, it's a misting type of thing which makes taking care of your skin loads simpler.


The idea of these are actually inspired by Cate Blanchett herself, SK-II Global Brand Ambassador and Award-Winning Actress. In keeping her skin fresh while on the go, she decants a small amount of Facial Treatment Essence into a spray bottle, so as to be able to mist when travelling in her car. This brilliant trick has managed to keep her skin moisturised from day to night despite all that heavy makeup. So SK-II has come up with the mist version of the Facial Treatment Essence so that all of us can have our own personal portable Facial Treatment Essence to pamper our skin while out and about.


Apart from the high level of Pitera, the new Miracle Essence also comes with added Moisture Lock Complex in fine particles. Based on SK-II's findings, skin hydration levels significantly worsen from morning to night. The new Moisture Lock Complex in the Miracle Essences contain Sodium PCA (Pyrrolidone Carboxylix Acid) - a component of the skin's Natural Moisturising Factors.  which contains natural moisturising factors that bind water with skin tissue to lock in moisture. With fine mist particles that are a quarter the size of visible skin pores, the Miracle Essences allow better penetration of their key ingredients. 

The mist particle for the SK-II Mid-Day Essence is fine and airy. I sinks into the skin within seconds without tackiness. I have tried using the Mid-Day Essence at various times, and they all seem to turn out great. On days when my skin feels a tad uncomfortable especially after a night of acne cream plastered on my face, I spritz this on before my moisturiser for a boost of moisture. The I just chuck it in my bag and bring it to work with me. Most days I'm in an air-conditioned area so despite having oily skin, it does get dehydrated at times. So I just spritz this to awaken my skin after blotting off any excess oil. Yes it penetrates over makeup and no melting occurs. I find that it works really well in case I need to touch up my make up especially if I have plans after work. I just refresh my skin with the SK-II Mid-Day Essence and continue with some loose powder and a touch of blush and I'm ready to go.


I have to admit that I may not use the SK-II Mid-Night Essence as often. I hasn't left my vanity table, simply because I don't go out at night. So what I do is If I get home about 7-ish, I remove my makeup, wash my face and just spritz it on before going about my evening chores. I also really like using this as the final step of my pm skincare routine because it helps lock in all that skincare goodness. I wake up the next morning with my complexion feeling more supple and better nourished. Compare to the Mid-Day Essence, theMid-Night has is a tad heavier despite the mist particles being just as airy. It does go on slightly tacky but it's not something I really mind at night.


A single application can last for up to 4-hours and the Miracle Essences instantly reduce visible effects of oxidative stress to maintain the fresh morning look even at night. After 14-days of regular use of the Mid-Day Essence and the Mid-Night Essence, the skin becomes more hydrated and translucent, with wrinkles looking less visible. SK-II recommends up to five times of use daily for best results.

After a little over two weeks of use of the Mid-Day and Mid-Night Essence I noticed that my skin is better balanced. It's more supple, better hydrated and appears smoother. My skin doesn't seem to be as oily as it usually is. Although I don't get 5 times of use daily, I either forget or am busy running about, I still notice a difference in my complexion as a whole.

The SKI-II Mid-Day Essence and Mid-Night Essence comes in 50ml spray bottles which weighs almost nothing making is so convenient to carry around. These are perfect for air travel as well give as it's within the liquid allowance.


SKI-II Mid-Day Essence and SK-II Mid-Night Essence retails at RM232 for a 50ml bottle and is available at all SK-II counters nationwide.

Keep updated:

*Products courtesy of SK-II Malaysia.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is brilliant..I was just thinking that sk 11 should make a portable version of their FTE after having spilled mine during a transit..definitely buying this soon!! Thanks for the review!!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<