Latest Posts

SK-II R.N.A. Power Essence and R.N.A. Power Moisturiser Review

By 17:22 , , ,

I thought I knew pretty much what to expect when I started using these two latest innovations from SK-II but it turned out to be even better. SK-II recently introduced  its latest innovation in anti-aging technology, Pitera x R.N.A (Radical New Age) which targets the multi-controller of firmness in order to achieve lengthwise firmness x crosswire firmness by rejuvenating skin cells and promoting structural protein in every cell.



SK-II R.N.A Power Moisturiser is an upgrade using the Radical New Age Complex technology targeting all 10 signs of aging, which includes firmness, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles, sallowness, lack of resilience, visible pores, sagging skin, lack of radiance, roughness and loss of tightened facial contours. In 10 days, you are able to notice al 10 signs of aging improve and the firmness you regain is greater than the firmness you lose over 15 years. It is formulated with a light and  natural olive fragrance, and leaves skin with a fine and smooth finish.

 
SK-II R.N.A. Power Radical New Age Essence is considered the first line of defence against aging concerns. It is designed to improve emerging signs of aging, specifically targeting the visibility of pores and the texture of skin. Results is expected to be visible starting from day 1 with noticed improvements in bouncy resilience that reduces the visibility of pores. In 10 days, it is said to give you pore-less, bouncy skin with a fresh morning glow.

 
The R.N.A. Power Radical New Age Essence is housed in a bottle with an easily controlled dropper dispenser. The texture is thick but applies easily and absorbs quickly. The R.N.A. Power Moisturiser is a rich cream that sinks in quite easily but I do notice that it tends to leave a Iight layer on my skin and it feel a tad heavy for me. Keep in mind I have oily acne prone skin. For the first two days I used it morning and night but after two days I decide to stick to night only because I tends to make my face too oily throughout the day and it feels heavy under makeup.

 
I used both moisturiser and essence for 12 days. I noticed an obvious improvement with  my laugh lines, which SK-II refers to as lengthwise firmness after three days. It appeared obviously softer. After 5 days, I noticed my cheek area, which SK-II refers to as crosswire firmness looking slightly improved ,it appeared more plump. Unfortunately it didn't go without a glitch. I had a minor breakout on my forehead and cheeks around the 4th day. The products were proving to be too rich for my skin and I started using the most minimal amount I could and piled on the spot treatment. The breakout calmed down and I continued with the minimal amount.

12 days on, there had been a marked improvement with my laugh lines. They appear so much softer now and looks a lot less obvious when I have makeup on. Firmness at my cheek area has also made a noticeable improvement with it look bouncy and plump. The annoying line on my forehead doesn't appear very obvious anymore. Although my skin on the whole looks smoother with makeup on, I'm yet to see a marked improvement with pore size. Although better hydrated now, it does tend to get a little bit oilier than usual during then day. So if you have oily skin and you want to try these products, I suggest you use the most minimal amount possible and work from there. Despite the minor breakout and the skin being a tad oilier than usual, these products are a potent combination if you are experiencing lines, wrinkles and plumpness concerns. My complexion is looking lifted, less tired and bouncy after just 12 days! The improvement with my laugh lines is impressive!

 
The following R.N.A. Power products are available at SK-II counters nationwide.
R.N.A. Power (Moisuriser) RM373 (50g), RM561 (80g), RM599 (100g)
R.N.A. Power Essence RM419 (30ml), RM606 (50ml), RM862 (75ml)
 
*Products courtesy of SK-II.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<