Latest Posts

Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow - Subra

By 03:13 , , ,

I have been meaning to post this up for ages but never got around to it. I bought the Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Subra over two months ago, yes it has been that long, and I have been using it quite a bit.
 

If you haven't already heard about the Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow, it is made of a wet/dry formulation that applies sheer when dry or when applied with a dampened brush it gives out a high impact and intense colour. Worn either way, it has this beautiful sheen on the lids. The texture is smooth, soft and bends really easily. It wears well for up to eight hours, I do however wear it with a base.
 
Subra is described as black orchid with warm undertones and a slightly iridescent finish. It shows up as a dark burgundy with warm brown undertone on me. I chose Subra because I have no other shade like it and I love how intense and dark it looked when layered on. Really is stunning. It's perfect for that lived in rock chick vibe. I pair it with the Nars Audacious Mascara and Kohliner (review here) and it looks beautiful.
 
 
Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow retails at RM127 and is available in 12 shades.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<