Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Brow Gel

By 03:10 , , ,

This new release from Bobbi Brown comes in time for long Summer days or in our case long humid weather almost everyday. A gel that makes brows that stay put yet still look natural? Yes please. I'm a brow powder on weekdays and brow shaper on Sundays kinda girl. So I wasn't too sure how this would turn out on me.



The new Long-Wear Brow Gel is a pigmented gel-wax and defines brows, while holding them in place for up to 24 hours. It is inspired by Bobbi's iconic Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. Film formers and emollients delivers 24-hour wear and create water resistant film that stands up to sweat and humidity. Beeswax and wax gellants help to naturally shape and hold brow hairs in place.

To apply the Brow Gel, it's best to use the Bobbi Brown Brow Definer Brush. The new Dual-Ended Brow Definer/Groomer Brush is meant to compliment the Brow Gel, but I just used my Eye Definer Brush, and it worked just fine. The formula is a soft wax and applies with ease. For light and natural definition you can just sweep the brush through brows to coat each hair. For a more defined look, apply the pigment onto the skin. Don't worry about the pigment going on too strong if you apply it onto the skin because it goes on light and is buildable. This will give you fuller looking brows. After applying brush through the brows with a Brow Groomer to blend and set the brows in place.


It took me a little getting use to with the formula because it's my first time with brow gel, always found powder formula to be much easier. But unlike a powder formula, the gel gives the brows a different look. I like the way it makes my brows look. After applying my brows don't feel don't feel sticky or stiff, it just feels groomed. The longest I've had it on is for 12 hours and it didn't budge, neither did it fade. My brows still looked defined and intact by the end of a 12 hour day despite the rest of my face looking all oily. The shade I have on is Sable and it looks very natural on me.


I mentioned earlier about the new Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Brow Definer/Groomer Brush, it is an angled brush head with firm bristles lets you fill in and define brows with the Long-Wear Brow Gel, while the spoolie brush end grooms brow hairs into place.


The new Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Brow Gel comes in nine shades and retails at RM83. The new Bobbi Brown Dual Ended Brow Definer/Groomer retails at RM132. Both available at all Bobbi Brown outlets.

*Product courtesy of Bobbi Brown Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<